TOMPKINS TROUSER MEASUREMENTS AND SIZING
- To ensure the best fit measure your best fitting, similar garment and compare the measurements to these.
- Please contact us if you have any questions on the measurements or notice any discrepencies.
- Waist Fits true to industry size standards. If in doubt go up as these will still shrink slightly over time
- Relaxed cut in the waist/seat and tapers slightly towards the hem. This is not a "slim fit" pant, but isn't a wide leg pant either. We've tried to find a balance that looks good and is comfortable.
- Bottoms are only cuffed for the photos. Pants will be shipped with a 1 1/2" standard finished hem unless otherwise specified.
- Model wears a 30X32
- Model measures: waist 31", height 5/8", 150lbs
- ***These are cut long to fit many leg lengths. As a service we can hem or cuff them for you to your desired length ($10 for regular hems), ($15 for cuffs)
POINTS OF MEASURE
Lay garment flat and measure straight across waist from inside point to inside point (not exterior). Double number.
Lay the garment flat and measure from bottom of front rise seam to hem.
Lay the garment flat and measure from top of outseam to the hem.
Measure from the top of the waistband along the front edge/seam to where it meets the back rise.
Measure from the top of the waistband along the back eam to where it meets the front rise.
Leg opening width
Measure along the bottom edge of the hem. Double the number.